Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Victory is Mine!

While I don't yet have any photos to prove it, I am officially a sweater knitter. A knitter of sweaters. I have completed the Mohair Cowl Neck sweater! I finished it last night at SnB and, if I do say so myself, it looks fabulous. The cowl looks like something straight out of a 1960s Spinnerin pattern book. Faith & Julia both took photos, so maybe one of them could send me a copy so I could post it here? (pretty please?)

Work is crazy busy right now. I'm off to Dallas tomorrow for a conference and then back on Saturday. And then I'm off next Friday for over a week on our bike tour.

I did manage to finally make our vacation hotel reservations. Richard and my sister Jenny and I are off to Santa Fe and Taos in mid-October. The hotels we're staying at look fabulous: El Rey Inn in Santa Fe and La Dona Luz Bed & Breakfast in Taos. We loved Santa Fe when we were there two years ago and we've never been to Taos, so I'm very excited. Also, Fiesta Yarns has an outlet store in Albuquerque that we will be visiting.

No comments: