This holiday season is hard for Richard and I, but we're pulling through as best we can. We're staying busy, and just trying to do whatever we feel comfortable with. I am almost done with my Christmas shopping, and about half-way done with my Christmas crafting. This weekend, we're going to go get our tree, do our Christmas cards, and maybe even start baking.
Because I don't really have much to talk about (can't even show off all my completed projects, since they are all presents!), I present a meme, sent to me by my sister Jenny.
1. What time is it? 4:57 pm
2. What are you most afraid of? If you've been a reader of this blog, you probably know
3. What is the most recent movie that you've seen in a theater? yikes, Wordplay? It's been a while
4. Where were you born? CA
5. Ever been to ? No
6. Ever been toilet papering? Yes
7. Loved someone so much it made you cry? Yes
8. Been in a car accident ?Yes
9. Croutons or bacon bits? Bacony goodness any day of the week
10. Favorite day of the week? Sunday
11. Favorite restaurant? hmm, hard to think of just one. I guess I'd say Luna Park
12. Favorite flower? Gardenia
13. Favorite drink? does a nice glass of Syrah count?
14. Favorite ice cream? Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup
15. Favorite fast food restaurant? Jack in the Box, but only when I’m really desperate.
16. What color is your bedroom carpet? No carpet, light Pergo
17. How many times have you failed your driver's test? once
18. What do you do most often when you are bored? I have to say, I'm not bored very often -- I always have a project or two on hand.
19. Bedtime? midnight
20. Ford or Chevy? Ford, but just because I happen to drive a Ford, not out of some burning loyalty
21. What are you listening to right now? New York Times audio edition
22. What are your favorite colors? orange, brown & green (you know, those 70s kitchen colors)
23. How many tattoos do you have? none, yet
24. How many pets do you have? 2 cats and a turtle
25. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? The egg.
26. What would you like to accomplish before you die? Have a great life, surrounded by family & friends.