Friday, June 17, 2005

just because you only have 2 cats doesn't mean you're not a crazy cat lady

Look, cats really do play with yarn!


Ok, I totally did not stage that photo. Doyle legitimately attacked the innocent ball of yarn with his back paws (trying to rip its hypothetical innards out), but by the time I grabbed the camera, he was back to looking cute.

Another unstaged photo opportunity:


By the way, Deano is kind of a plus-sized kitty. Last time we took him to the vet, he weighed in at 22 pounds. That's more many medium sized dogs and some 3 year old humans. Doyle is relatively petite at only 14 pounds. You know how they say that pets end up looking like their owners? Hmm. I have no idea what that means...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kitties are SO cute! I love fat kitties so much, you have no idea!

I'm totally feelin' ya on not knowing what to make with your Artfibers yarn. I'm thinking either armwarmers or legwarmers for mine but are those projects special enough? I don't really think so....I probably will end up with armwarmers though. That way I can still have some left over for other projects.

sara said...

Love your kitties! Just found your blog through Crazy Aunt Purl. Your name is fabulous dahlink.

natasha said...

i have a tabby named kahlo, who looks really similar, only a bit more brownish, she is chubby and has a nervous issue where she licks all the fur from her belly and inner paws, things, etc, so her chubby belly feels like velveteen and is cool all the time, like a cuke! i saw a shrug on laurie's blog that you were wearing...where is the pattern from? looks wonderful!
smoochies, n.