Monday, May 11, 2009

Vintage Photo Monday - Happy (late) Mother's Day


My mom, Susan, circa 1982

Dear Mom,


Thank you.

Thank you for your patience. Thank you for not laughing at me (too much) when I insisted on buying hideous clothes or getting awful hair cuts. Thank you for attending the many dance recitals, speech competitions and school plays with nary a complaint. Most of all, thank you for being my mom, in good times and bad. It's only because of you that I'm able to be the mom that I am to Vivian.

Thank you.

Love,
Sara


More of Vintage Photo Friday at Paper Dolls for Boys.

2 comments:

Ellen Bloom said...

Your Mom was and is sooo pretty! Glad we got to meet her during her visit to L.A.

Hey! What's with that tufted, avocado velveteen sofa?!?

Natalie said...

Great photo of your mom.

Yeah, rad sofa!