Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Who am I?

I've been thinking a lot about this question lately. Who am I?

I am:
a wife
a daughter
a sister
a college graduate
a professional
a knitter
a crocheter
a mother who lost her baby
a preeclampsia and HELLP Syndrome survivor
a woman who often feels like she's coming apart at the seams
a person who is trying to regain some semblance of normalcy after her life has been turned upside down
a patient who now sees more doctors than she ever thought possible
a mother who is desperately sad that her baby died, but is hopeful that, with knowledge and proactive medical care, she can bring home a healthy child someday

In loving memory of Eliza Pearl Manfredi, born/died July 4, 2006.

11 comments:

dizzy von damn! said...

i'm very glad to see you again.

we miss you and i think of you often.

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

You left off a few:

* tough cookie
* wonderful friend
* extremely capable minigolfer

Glad to see you back on the proverbial air. *hug*

K8 said...

Glad to see you back again too. Been thinking about you.

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about you a lot. I'm so glad to see you back here. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Welcome back sweetie. You've been missed an awful lot. *hugs*

geener said...

YOUV BEEN MISSED, YOU LEFT OUT TOUGH CARING STRONG, ELIZA WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN. I AM SO PROUD OF YOU, LOVE FOREVER
DAD

Anonymous said...

I think about you every day. However you define yourself, I am lucky and honored to know you.

Faith said...

I love and miss you. I am so sorry I never got to meet Eliza but I know she will remain in my memory. Also, you are so much more. You are a friend, a listener, a leader. You are brave and exhausted, you are strong and vulnerable. I love all of these things about you.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, honey. Know that you are all those things that you and others have mentioned but never forget that you are

Loved.

geener said...

I FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE EQUATION, RICH, YOU COULDNT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT HIM, NOR HE WITHOUT YOU. I AM PROUD OF BOTH OF YOU.

DAD

Uccellina said...

I'm glad you're back. I've been thinking of you often.