Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Tivolicious, baby

Because I am a big ol' copycat, I'm taking a note from Catherine, and posting my Top Ten TV Shows I TiVo:
1. Daily Show
2. Colbert Report
3. Anything on BBC America's Mystery Monday (right now, it's Waking the Dead)
4. Anything pregnancy/birth related on Discovery Health Channel. Personal favorites are Birth Day and Baby Baby
5. Arrested Development (cry)
6. Battlestar Galactica (new episodes! yes, I am a big geek)
7. House
8. Mythbusters
9. Project Runway
10. MXC - Most Extreme Elimination Challenge (guilty, mindless entertainment)

And now, Top Ten Shows Suggested to Me by TiVo

1. Rocko's Modern Life (reminds me of college)
2. MASH (I do love love love this show)
3. Firefly (and I do love Joss Whedon)
4. Stargate SG-1 (eww, don't love this)
5. Charmed (huh?)
6. Becker (why?)
7. The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy (what's with the cartoons?)
8. Cash in the Attic (yay BBC America!)
9. Spin City (?)
10. Amazing Animal Videos (I have idea)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like charmed an the adventures of billy and mandy.